That reminds me, I don’t think I ever shared this with you guys.
It is, as you can see, extremely excellent. If you’d like to score one for yourself, here’s a link to it on Etsy. Only $10 for an 11x14, and thoroughly worth it.
#iamanamazonqueen I’m like 2 feet taller than all the other pledges.
You are an amazon queen.
Today I remembered that time on the red carpet when that reporter asked Quvenzhané Wallis if they could, “call her Annie.” And she was like “Um no, that’s not my name,” and I picture her now, with her new movie happening, standing in a ray of sunlight, sliding a pair of shades down her nose and saying, “Now you can call me Annie.”
- A - Your current OTP
- B - A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind
- C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will
- D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t
- E - Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what
- F - What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom
- G - Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it
- H - Do you prefer characters from real action series or anime series
- I - Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why
- J - Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr
- K - How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom
- L - Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for
- M - Your favorite fanart or fanartist
- N - Your favorite fanfiction or fanauthor
- O - Choose a song at random, which OTP does it remind you of
- P - Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas)
- Q - A ship you’ve abandoned and why
- R - A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships
- S - Show us an example of your personal headcanon
- T - If you mostly have homoships, do you have any heteroships
- U - If you mostly have heteroships, do you have any homoships
- V - Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping
- W - 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms
- X - 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms
- Y - A fandom you’re in but have no ships from
- Z - Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go
I love vintage stuff but I’m so glad I can enjoy them in the 21st century with my iphone, wifi and slightly more human rights
somebody gets it.
Sergeant Stubby, so named for his lack of a tail, was a stray pitbull found wandering Yale campus by some soldiers there during drill.
"He learned the bugle calls, the drills, and even a modified dog salute as he put his right paw on his right eyebrow when a salute was executed by his fellow soldiers."
He was smuggled into WW1 by a soldier, and allowed to stay when he saluted the man who would later become his commanding officer.
He was sent to the trenches where he was under constant enemy fire for over a month. He was wounded in the leg by a German hand grenade, sent to a hospital to convalesce, then returned to the front lines…
After being wounded in a gas attack, Stubby developed such a sensitivity that he would run and bark and alert the other soldiers of incoming gas attacks AND artillery attacks precious seconds before they occurred, saving countless lives. A canine early warming system.
He would go into no man’s land, find wounded men, shouting in English, And stay with them, barking, until medics arrived.
He once captured a German spy.
The spy, mapping out Allied trenches, tried to call to Stubby, but Stubby got aggressive and then chased down and attacked the spy when he attempted to flee, allowing Allied soldiers to capture him.
For this he was awarded the rank of Sergeant- the first dog to do so.
After helping the Allies retake Château-Thierry in France, Sergeant Stubby was sewn a uniform by the women of the town, on which to wear his many medals.
He went on to meet multiple Presidents, dignitaries and ambassadors and become the mascot of Georgetown University football.
There is nothing about this that is not magical.
A very good dog.
i started a new game in skyrim and i think our horse took a wrong turn somewhere.